Hereinafter as the “Business and Cancellation Terms and Conditions”
The operator of Camping Lipno Modřín (hereinafter also as the “Campsite”) is the business company LIPNO SERVIS s.r.o., having registered office at Lipno nad Vltavou 307, 382 78 Lipno nad Vltavou, Company ID 26016885, registered with the Regional Court in České Budějovice, File Number C 9229 (hereinafter as the “Accommodation Provider”).
These Business and Cancellation Terms and Conditions regulate the online booking of accommodation, payment of advances for the accommodation fee in the campsite, cancellation conditions and other rules regarding the payment of the accommodation fee.
Every person interested in accommodation (hereinafter as the “Customer”) is obliged to read these Business and Cancellation Terms and Conditions of Camping Lipno Modřín before booking the accommodation in the campsite with a binding effect.
a) Booking and cancellation conditions of Camping Lipno Modřín
b) Information on protection and processing of personal data
c) Final provisions
a) Booking and cancellation conditions of Camping Lipno Modřín
The Customer makes an online booking of accommodation in the Campsite via the website https://www.campinglipno.recepce-online.cz/, by filling in the booking form and confirming the booking made - by clicking on the “Book” button (hereinafter as the “Booking Process”). The advance for accommodation fee is payable at the moment of confirmation of accommodation. The advance for accommodation amounts to 50% of the accommodation fee (hereinafter as the “Advance”). The amount of the payable advance is generated automatically within the Booking Process on the basis of the data provided by the Customer regarding the accommodation required.
The Advance must be paid by the Customer immediately after the completion of the Booking Process, no later than within 15 minutes of confirmation of the booking, by the selected payment instrument (payment gateway). Unless the Advance is paid within the time-limit according to the preceding sentence, the booking is not valid and binding and shall be cancelled automatically, of which the Customer shall be notified by a message sent to the email address provided by the Customer. Once the Advance is paid, the booking has a binding effect on both the Accommodation Provider and the Customer and is subject to the cancellation conditions specified hereinafter.
In the case of cancellation of the accommodation ordered, a cancellation of the following amounts applies to online bookings of pitches A, B, C and services:
- CZK 200 if cancellation is made more than 7 days before the date of arrival for the accommodation,
- 100% of the Advance paid (but not less than CZK 200) if cancellation is made less than 7 days before the date of arrival for accommodation, or in the event of the Customer’s no-show on the date of arrival.
The Accommodation Provider shall not charge any cancellation fees for cancellation of the booking or no-show only in the case of particularly serious reasons (death, serious disease of the Customer, including COVID-19). Particularly serious reasons must be proven at all times, in the case of COVID-19, a confirmation of the infection issued by the laboratory or institution where the test was carried out shall be required.
No cancellation fee shall be charged if accommodation is cancelled by the Accommodation Provider.
Cancellation of the stay can only be made by the Customer or the Accommodation Provider in writing, either electronically (by email sent to the address email@example.com) or in writing in a form of a letter sent to LIPNO SERVIS s.r.o., 382 78 Lipno nad Vltavou 307. The date of cancellation is the date on which the notice of cancellation is delivered to the Accommodation Provider. In the case of cancellation of the stay according to para. 4, the Customer is obliged to prove the claimed reasons to the Accommodation Provider.
In the event of early termination or interruption of stay through no fault of the Accommodation Provider, the Accommodation Provider is under no obligation to refund the paid price of the stay or its pro-rata part. However, the Accommodation Provider may, with regard to particularly serious reasons, as per para. 27 of the Accommodation Regulations of Camping Lipno Modřín, proceed differently from this provision.
If the conditions for the refund of the Advance (or a pro-rata part thereof) paid are fulfilled in an evidentiary manner, the Accommodation Provider shall refund the Advance or its part to the Customer by means of a transfer order within 15 days of the day when on which the deadline for its refund has expired (i.e. when the written notice of cancellation is delivered to the Accommodation Provider by the Customer), specifically to the Customer’s account indicated in the notice of cancellation of the order.
b) Information on protection and processing of personal data by the Accommodation Provider
The Customer acknowledges that the Accommodation Provider, as a controller, processes personal data, especially identification, address, authentication, contact data and data relating to the performance of contractual relationships (hereinafter as the “Necessary Data”), for the following purposes:
- a) booking of online accommodation and the entry into and performance of contracts;
- b) registration, membership in the LIPNOCARD programme;
- c) activation, issue and recharge of LIPNOCARD;
- d) online shop;
- e) addressing new and existing customers/members of the LIPNOCARD programme (marketing);
- f) protection of own rights and claims;
- g) administrative purposes, record keeping and production of statistics;
- h) compliance with general legal obligations.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data according to the aforementioned purposes include:
- 2.1. for the purpose under para. a), the necessity for the online booking of accommodation and performance of contracts, in relation to natural persons’ data and in relation to other persons’ data, the Accommodation Provider’s legitimate interest in performing the bookings made and the contracts concluded;
- 2.2. the Accommodation Provider’s legitimate interest in providing its services under paras. a), b), and in operating the online shop for the purpose under para. d);
- 2.3. the Accommodation Provider’s legitimate interest in developing its business and acquiring new customers for the purpose under para. e);
- 2.4. the Accommodation Provider’s legitimate interest in the proper protection and effective exercise of the Accommodation Provider’s rights for the purpose under para. f);
- 2.5. the Accommodation Provider’s legitimate interest in the administration, registration of the contracts concluded and production of statistics for the purpose under para. g),
- 2.6. the necessity for the fulfilment of the Accommodation Provider’s legal obligations, chiefly as regards tax and accounting issues for the purpose under para. h).
Personal data shall be processed for the period necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose or for the period during which the given purpose remains relevant, in particular:
- 3.1. for purposes under paras. a), b), c), d), for the duration of the contractual relationship or for the duration of membership in the LIPNOCARD programme;
- 3.2. for the purpose under para. e), for a maximum period of 12 (twelve) months after the termination of the contractual relationship or membership in the LIPNOCARD programme;
- 3.3. for the purpose under paras. f), g) for the duration of the limitation period, including the time covering any suspension or interruption thereof, but typically no more than 16 (sixteen) years after the termination of the contractual relationship or membership in the LIPNOCARD programme;
- 3.4. for the purpose under para. h) above, for the period of compliance with the applicable legal obligations.
Personal data of persons referred to para. 9.1 shall be transferred for the above-mentioned purposes to other recipients in the role of controllers and processors. These recipients include:
- 4.1. the Accommodation Provider’s business partners;
- 4.2. public authorities, such as the police, executors, general financial directorate, in instances where this is a legal obligation imposed on the Accommodation Provider or whenever necessary for the protection of the Accommodation Provider’s rights and legal claims;
- 4.3. persons engaged in the process of commercial and marketing communication, such as persons providing postal and email distributions;
- 4.4. persons acting as IT administrators, providers of services, operators of the website and related services of administration and maintenance and persons arranging for technical operations and other processing operations, such as:
- CONDUCO a.s., Company ID: 26019558;
- LIPENSKO s.r.o., Company ID: 28136420;
- STEZKA KORUNAMI STROMŮ s.r.o., Company ID: 28142349;
- And their contractual sub-processors;
- 4.5. other categories of recipients indicated on the Accommodation Provider’s website.
Data subjects have the following rights:
- 5.1. to request access to their personal data;
- 5.2. to request rectification, completion or erasure of personal data;
- 5.3. to request the restriction on the processing of personal data;
- 5.4. to request an explanation of the processing of personal data;
- 5.5. to lodge an objection to the processing of personal data, including any objections to the processing for marketing purposes – this objection may be raised by the data subject as early as upon the entry into the contract, or, as appropriate, on receiving any individual commercial communication, or at any other time;
- 5.6. to exercise the right to data portability;
- 5.7. to exercuse the right to lodge a complaint against the personal data processing with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
All rights can be exercised by contacting the Accommodation Provider using the following data:
- 6.1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- 6.2. Delivery address: LIPNO SERVIS s.r.o., Data Protection Officer, Lipno nad Vltavou, č.p. 307, 382 78.
The Accommodation Provider is obliged to inform the persons indicated as data subjects in para. 9.1 on the processing of their personal data in the scope of the information as defined in this Article “Business and Cancellation Terms and Conditions”. The Accommodation Provider is obliged to notify the data subject that their personal data have been transferred to recipients or personal data processors of the Accommodation Provider. The Accommodation Provider is duty-bound to provide the information under this paragraph in an easily comprehensible form, taking into account the circumstances and skills of the data subjects.
The Accommodation Provider’s obligation to inform data subjects under paras. 9.7 shall apply mutatis mutandis to any changes concerning information on data processing.
The Accommodation Provider and the Customer confirm that the information contained in this Article “Business and Cancellation Terms and Conditions” shall not constitute any contractual arrangements. The Accommodation Provider is obliged to keep this information on data processing updated. The Accommodation Provider is entitled to change this information at any time and to notify the Customer in this respect in the manners specified in this Article.
Information concerning the protection, processing and security of personal data is provided in the Personal Data Protection Policy of LIPNO SERVIS s.r.o and can be found on the website https://www.lipno.info/osobni-udaje.html
c) Final provisions
If a consumer dispute arises between the Accommodation Provider and the Customer as a consumer, in relation to a contract for provision of services, and the dispute cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the consumer may lodge a motion for out-of-court settlement of such dispute to the designated authority for out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes, i.e. the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (Česká obchodní inspekce), Central Inspectorate - ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, Email: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org), web: adr.coi.cz (https://adr.coi.cz/). Consumers may use the online dispute resolution platform created by the European Commission at the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
These Business and Cancellation Terms and Conditions become effective on 01 April 2022.
The Accommodation Provider reserves the right to amend the Business and Cancellation Terms and Conditions. Changes take effect on the date of their publication.